Zebra TC20 Mobile Computer with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Scanner (TC200J-10C112US)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Zebra TC20 mobile computer puts all the features you need to save time and money, increase sales and boost profitability in your store, right in the palm of your hand. With its integrated barcode scanning, push-to-talk, Color Camera, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, the Zebra TC20 is built to survive where work gets done.
- Barcode Scanner: Point-and-shoot capture of any electronic or printed barcode in any condition
- Display: 4.3 in. color WVGA (800x480); LED backlight; Corning Gorilla Glass
- Built-in Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion: standard capacity, 3000mAh
- Explansion Slot: Supports one 128GB micro SD card
- Memory: 2GB Ram, 16 GB Flash memory
- 8MP Color Camera: Document anything with the 8 MP autofocus color camera — from damage to a return to a copy of a driver’s license for a credit card application.
- Android 7.0 Operating System: The TC20 brings the smartphone simplicity you want in a business tool — from Android to the bright screen that is easy to see indoors and outside, to the large display and three programmable buttons to instantly access your most used features and applications.
- Push-to-Talk (Walkie Talkie): Get the power of an instant voice connection — at no cost. With the press of a button, you can reach a specific worker, a specific group of workers, or all of your workers.
- Dual Band Wi-Fi: Supports 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz connections
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.2 enables easy pairing with wireless Bluetooth devices
- Zebra DataWedge: Send barcodes captured with the scanner right into your existing apps with Zebra’s DataWedge — no programming or modification of your existing apps required.
- Charged via USB (Type C) Cable (Sold Separately)
- Can also be charged via Charging Cradle (Sold Separately)
- Zebra TC20 Mobile Computer (with built-in battery)
- NOTE: USB Cable and Charging Cradle are Sold Separately