Cisco 8832 IP Conference Phone w/PoE Adapter (CP-8832-K9=)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco 8832 IP Conference Phone is an easy-to-use, easy-to-manage, high-quality wideband audio-conferencing solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. The Cisco 8832 offers a contemporary design with 360-degree room coverage so all participants can be clearly heard. The Cisco 8832 is a great fit for medium-to-large conference rooms as well as private executive offices. It provides flexible deployment options and expansion by using optional extension microphones that can be wired or wireless. With the base unit alone, it provides 360-degree coverage for any 20x20-foot room and up to 10 participants. With the optional wired extension microphone kit, it covers any 20x34-foot room and up to 22 participants. With the optional wireless extension microphone kit it covers any 20x40-foot room and up to 26 participants.
- Display: 480x128-pixel resolution, 24-bit color LCD with backlight, 3.9-in. (9.9-cm)
- Call Appearance: Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line
- Contemporary Design: Textile cover for soft touch and durability. Raised edge for easier handling and repositioning on tabletop. Crisp, precise button tactility.
- Fixed Feature Keys: Volume Control, Mute (with LED indicator), Two-way Navigation with Select, Redial (Soft-Key), and Hold (Soft-Key).
- Connectivity: Supports Wi-Fi. Also supports standard Ethernet Connections via optional Ethernet Injectors.
- Microphone: 360-degree coverage for any 20x20-foot room and up to 10 participants.
- Audio: Unique acoustic design includes a “studio-monitor” full-range speaker. This loudspeaker architecture provides a dynamic, detailed sound with low distortion and low-frequency clarity, making conferencing an in-person experience with exceptionally clear and natural audio quality.
- Expandability: Supports both wired or wireless external microphones for expanded coverage (sold separately). With the optional wired extension microphone kit, it covers any 20x34-foot room and up to 22 participants. With the optional wireless extension microphone kit it covers any 20x40-foot room and up to 26 participants.
- Network: Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) for signaling. Support for IPv4 and IPv6.
- Security: Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)-256 enabled for advanced security features
- Configuration: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client or static configuration
There are 3 power configurations available for your Cisco 8832 IP Conference Phone depending on how you connect the unit to your network
- WiFi Connection – Requires Cisco 8832 Power Supply, See Image 4 (sold separately – see option above)
- Ethernet Connection in Power-over-ethernet (PoE) Environment – Requires Cisco 8832 PoE Injector, See Image 5 (sold separately – see option above)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager 12.0(1) or higher
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.5.2, 11.0, and 11.5 (DevPack required)
- Requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- 8832 Conference Station (CP-8832-K9)
- 8832 PoE Adapter w/USB-C Cable (CP-8832-POE)