Cisco 8832 PoE Injector (CP-8832-POE=)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco 8832 PoE Injector is used to power your Cisco 8832 conference unit in PoE (Power-over-ethernet) network environments. It can also be used in Non-PoE environments with an optional PoE injector.
- Provides Ethernet data connection to your Cisco 8832 IP Conference phone through USB-C connection (RJ-45 to USB-C)
- Must be connected to a PoE (Power-over-ethernet) Network Switch to pass power and data
- Compatible with Cisco 8832 IP Conference Phone
- PoE Environment – PoE Injector plugs directly into Cisco 8832 Conference Unit and network port (see Image 3)
- Non-PoE Environment – PoE Injector plugs into Cisco 8832 Conference Unit and optional PoE injector (see Image 4). Optional PoE Injector is sold separately (see accessories above).
- 8832 PoE Injector
- 10 Ft USB-C Cable