Cisco ATA 191 2-Port FXS Analog Terminal Adapter (ATA191-K9)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco ATA 191 Analog Telephone Adapter turns traditional telephone, fax, and overhead paging communications devices into IP devices for greater cost-effectiveness. Customers can take advantage of IP telephony applications by connecting their analog devices to Cisco analog telephone adapters.
The Cisco ATA 191 Analog Telephone Adapter is the preferred solution to address the needs of customers who connect to enterprise networks, small offices, or the emerging unified communications as a service from the cloud. It has two standard FXS ports, which can be configured independently as two Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) registrations. With the ATA 191, customers can protect and extend their existing investment in analog systems, as well as smooth their migration to pure voice over IP in an affordable and reliable way.
The Cisco ATA 191 Analog Telephone Adapter is designed to work with Cisco call control systems. Will not work with 3rd Party Hosted Providers (e.g., Ring Central, Vonage Business, Nextiva, etc.)
- 2 FXS Station Ports, 1 Network Port
- Voice quality - Offers clear, natural-sounding voice quality via advanced preprocessing, high-performance echo cancellation, Voice Activity Detection (VAD), and Comfort Noise Generation (CNG)
- Central provisioning and configuration - Eases deployment via a Cisco Unified Communications Manager central interface
- Security - Provides a complete security solution for both media and signaling
- Problem reporting (PRT) - Improves serviceability with a dedicated PRT button for problem reporting and log collection
- IPv6 - Enables an IPv4/IPv6 dual stack to help migration to IPv6
- Designed to work with Cisco call control systems
- Will not work with 3rd Party Hosted Providers (e.g., Ring Central, Vonage Business, Nextiva, etc.)
- North American Power Supply
- Network Cable