The Cisco SPA112 2 Port Adapter enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection. Easy to install and use, it works over an IP network to connect analog phones and fax machines to a VoIP service provider and provides support for additional LAN connections.
The Cisco SPA112 includes two standard telephone ports to connect existing analog phones or fax machines to a VoIP service provider. Each phone line can be configured independently. With the Cisco SPA112, users can protect and extend their investment in their existing analog telephones, conference speakerphones, and fax machines as well as control their migration to IP voice with an extremely affordable, reliable solution.
- Toll-quality voice and carrier-class feature support: The Cisco SPA112 delivers clear, high-quality voice communication under a variety of network conditions. Excellent voice quality in challenging, changeable IP network environments is made possible through the advanced implementation of standard voice coding algorithms. The Cisco SPA112 is interoperable with common telephony equipment such as fax, voicemail, private branch exchanges (PBXs) and key telephone systems (KTSs), and interactive voice response systems.
- Large-scale deployment and management: The Cisco SPA112 enables service providers to provide customized services to their subscribers. It can be remotely provisioned and supports dynamic, in-service software upgrades. A highly secure profile upload saves providers the time and expense of managing and preconfiguring or reconfiguring customer premises equipment (CPE) for deployment.
- Outstanding security: The Cisco SPA112 supports highly secure, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning, and servicing.
- Compact size: Designed for small spaces, the Cisco SPA112 can be installed as a desktop unit or mounted on a wall.
- Comprehensive feature set: The standards-based Cisco SPA112 is compatible with Internet VoIP provider features such as caller ID, call waiting, voicemail, call forwarding, distinctive ring, and much more to provide a complete, affordable, and highly reliable solution for high-quality VoIP.
- Easy installation and changes: The web-based configuration utility enables quick deployment and easy changes.
- Investment protection: Businesses that are growing rapidly can use the solution with other Cisco Unified Communications solutions, providing industry-leading investment protection.
- Requires service with compatible VoIP service provider
- Power Supply
- Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map