Cisco SPA122 2-Port Analog Telephone Adapter with Router (Certified Refurbished)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router combines VoIP services with an internal router for LAN connectivity. Easy to install and use, it works over an IP network to connect analog phones and fax machines to a VoIP service provider and provides support for additional LAN connections.
The Cisco SPA122 includes two standard telephone ports to connect existing analog phones or fax machines to a VoIP service provider. It also includes two 100BASE-T RJ-45 Ethernet ports for WAN and LAN connectivity. Each phone line can be configured independently. With the Cisco SPA122, users can protect and extend their investment in their existing analog telephones, conference speakerphones, and fax machines, as well as control their migration to IP voice with an extremely affordable, reliable solution.
Compact in design and compatible with international voice and data standards, the Cisco SPA122 can be used with residential, home-office, and small business VoIP service offerings, including full-featured hosted or open source IP PBX environments.
- Toll-quality voice and carrier-class feature support: The Cisco SPA122 delivers clear, high-quality voice communication under a variety of network conditions. Excellent voice quality in challenging, changeable IP network environments is made possible through the advanced implementation of standard voice coding algorithms. The Cisco SPA122 is interoperable with common telephony equipment such as fax, voicemail, private branch exchanges (PBXs) and key telephone systems (KTSs), and interactive voice response systems.
- Large-scale deployment and management: The Cisco SPA122 enables service providers to provide customized services to their subscribers. It can be remotely provisioned and supports dynamic, in-service software upgrades. A highly secure profile upload saves providers the time and expense of managing and preconfiguring or reconfiguring customer premises equipment (CPE) for deployment.
- Outstanding security: The Cisco SPA122 supports highly secure, encryption-based methods for communication, provisioning, and servicing.
- Compact size: Designed for small spaces, the Cisco SPA122 can be installed as a desktop unit or mounted on a wall.
- Comprehensive feature set: The standards-based Cisco SPA122 is compatible with Internet VoIP provider features such as caller ID, call waiting, voicemail, call forwarding, distinctive ring, and much more to provide a complete, affordable, and highly reliable VoIP solution.
- Easy installation and changes: The web-based configuration utility enables quick deployment and easy changes.
- Investment protection: Businesses that are growing rapidly can use the solution with other Cisco Unified Communications solutions, providing industry-leading investment protection.
- Requires service with compatible VoIP service provider
- Power Supply
- Network Cable