Grandstream GXP2140 4-Line Gigabit IP Phone
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Grandstream GXP2140 is a 4-line IP Phone designed for users who handle moderate call volumes such as knowledge workers, remote workers, managers, and executives across industries and businesses of all sizes. The Grandstream GXP2140 features a backlit color LCD display, full duplex speakerphone, Gigabit Connectivity, HD Voice, and supports up to 4 lines. The Grandstream GXP2140 a cost-effective and powerful IP solution that will maximize productivity in both small and large office environments.
- Display: 4.3 inch, 480x272 pixel, TFT color LCD display
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 4 SIP Account and 4 Call Appearances
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Message, Phonebook, Transfer, Conference, Hold, Headset, Mute, Send/Redial, Speakerphone, Vol+, Vol-)
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 4 total programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing). Each key is equipped with Dual-Color LED’s for call status.
- Softkeys: 5 XML programmable soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 4 Grandstream GXP2200EXT Expansion Modules (Sold Separately, see optional accessories above)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth V2.1 allows support for wireless headsets
- Wi-Fi: Not Available
- USB Ports: Yes, great for importing/exporting data via USB drive
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port, supports Electronic Hook Switch (EHS)
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS, mass provisioning using TR069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file, FTP/FTPS.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (Included)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- Grandstream GXP2140 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
- Power Supply