Honeywell Xenon 1950G HD 2D Scanner with USB Cable
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Honeywell Voyager 1950G High Density (HD) 2D wired scanner offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged barcodes. Engineered to 50 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 2,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), and with an IP52 ingress rating for water and dust, the Honeywell 1950G scanner delivers class-leading durability. The 1950G scanner is plug-and-play; simply plug the device’s cable into your host system and the 1950G scanner will automatically configure itself to the appropriate interface.
- Automatic Interface Detection: Plug the device’s cable into your host system and the 1950G scanner will automatically configure itself to the appropriate interface.
- Management Utility: Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
- Ergonomic Design: Fits comfortably in most hands, reducing user fatigue in scan-intensive applications.
- Supported Barcodes: Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal Digimarc, DOT Code, and OCR symbologies
- Reads Digital Codes: The scanner is optimized for scanning both digital codes off customer smartphones and merchandise codes by the cashier at the register
- Rugged IP52 Rating: Engineered to withstand 2,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles and 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops, the scanner brings class-leading durability and reliability to any environment
- High Density (HD) Focus: Can read small barcodes on electronics and jewelry items
- Powered through USB Cable
- Honeywell 1950G HD 2D Scanner
- USB Type A Cable