Honeywell Xenon 1950G HD 2D Scanner with USB Cable
Regular price $184.95
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Honeywell Voyager 1950G High Density (HD) 2D wired scanner offers superior scan performance, easily capturing even the most difficult-to-read or damaged barcodes. Engineered to 50 drops at 1.8 m (6 ft) and 2,000 tumbles at 0.5 m (1.6 ft), and with an IP52 ingress rating for water and dust, the Honeywell 1950G scanner delivers class-leading durability. The 1950G scanner is plug-and-play; simply plug the device’s cable into your host system and the 1950G scanner will automatically configure itself to the appropriate interface.
- Automatic Interface Detection: Plug the device’s cable into your host system and the 1950G scanner will automatically configure itself to the appropriate interface.
- Management Utility: Honeywell Scanner Management Utility (SMU) creates a holistic solution that automates how you deploy and update the scanners in your environment.
- Ergonomic Design: Fits comfortably in most hands, reducing user fatigue in scan-intensive applications.
- Supported Barcodes: Reads standard 1D, PDF, 2D, Postal Digimarc, DOT Code, and OCR symbologies
- Reads Digital Codes: The scanner is optimized for scanning both digital codes off customer smartphones and merchandise codes by the cashier at the register
- Rugged IP52 Rating: Engineered to withstand 2,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles and 50 1.8 m (6 ft) drops, the scanner brings class-leading durability and reliability to any environment
- High Density (HD) Focus: Can read small barcodes on electronics and jewelry items
- Powered through USB Cable
- Honeywell 1950G HD 2D Scanner
- USB Type A Cable