The Mitel 480G is an 8-line IP Phone that meets the needs of information workers, professionals, and managers who have moderate voice communications requirements. The Mitel 480G features a backlit display, 6 feature keys, 5 soft keys, and dual Gigabit Ethernet ports. The Mitel 480G IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
Mitel acquired Shoretel in 2017. All New phones will have the Mitel logo. Certified Refurbished phones may have the Mitel or Shoretel logo, depending on stock.
- Display: 297x160 pixel resolution, backlit display with adjustable display contrast
- Call Appearance: 8 call appearance buttons (with LED indicators) that show incoming, active, or held calls
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Transfer, Conference, Directory, History, Voicemail, Hold, Volume, Headset, Mute, Speaker
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation keys with select button
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 8 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 5 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Not Available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice). Also supports G.711, uLaw/aLaw, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear16 audio codecs.
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount kit
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset interface
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. SIP Protocol.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Requires Mitel MiCloud Service or a Shoretel PBX Platform
- 480G IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map