Mitel 5320 IP Phone (50006191)
Regular price $33.75
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Mitel 5320 is a multi-line IP Phone that provides intuitive user access to more sophisticated call handling and converged applications supported by the Mitel’s IP communications platforms. It is easily personalized with programmable keys or with a browser-based desktop configuration tool. It is an ideal choice for users such as teleworkers, managers, technical support staff, office workers, sales and customer service departments.
- Display: Large graphics display (160 pixels x 320 pixels)
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Menu, hold, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel, volume / ringing / contrast up and down, previous page, next page
- Navigation Keys: Page scroll (left/right)
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 8 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 3 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: No
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Dual Mode: Supports both SIP and MiNet protocols
- Wall-Mountable: Yes
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection). Also supports Gigabit Connectivity via optional Gigabit Ethernet Stand.
- Bluetooth: No
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset interface.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Mitel MiVoice Business (formerly Mitel Communications Director) – Release 5.0 SP2 or later
- Mitel MiVoice Office (formerly Mitel 5000 Communications Platform) – Release 5.1 or later
- Mitel MiVoice Border Gateway (Teleworker Solution) - Release 7.1 or later
- Mitel SIP Software - Release 8.0 or later
- Mitel HTML Toolkit – Release 2.1 or later
- 5320 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable