Mitel 5324 IP Phone (50005664) Certified Refurbished
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Mitel 5324 is a multi-line IP Phone that features a full duplex, hands-free speakerphone with a backlit display and programmable feature keys. It provides intuitive user access to more sophisticated call handling and converged applications supported by the Mitel’s IP communications platforms. It is easily personalized with programmable keys or with a browser-based desktop configuration tool. It is an ideal choice for users such as teleworkers, managers, technical support staff, office workers, sales and customer service departments.
- Display: Two-line by 20-character white, backlit, graphics display with contrast control and auto-dimming
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Hold, menu, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel, volume control
- Navigation Keys: None
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 24 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 3 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports the Mitel 5412 12-Button PKM or Mitel 5448 48-Button PKM (sold separately, see optional accessories above)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Dual Mode: Supports both SIP and MiNet protocols
- Wall-Mountable: Yes
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection). Also supports Gigabit Connectivity via optional Gigabit Ethernet Stand.
- Bluetooth: No
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset interface.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- MiVoice Business (formerly Mitel Communications Director) – Release 4.0) or later
- MiVoice Office (formerly Mitel 5000 Communications Platform) – Release 3.0 or later
- SX-200 ICP - Release 4.0 (UR5) or later
- Mitel Border Gateway - Release 5.0 (SP1) or later
- Mitel SIP Software- Release 7.2 or later
- 5324 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable