The Mitel 5330 is a multi-line IP Phone that provides intuitive user access to more sophisticated call handling and converged applications supported by the Mitel’s IP communications platforms. It is easily personalized with programmable keys or with a browser-based desktop configuration tool. It is an ideal choice for users such as teleworkers, managers, technical support staff, office workers, sales and customer service departments.
- Display: Large backlit graphics display (160 pixels x 320 pixels)
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Menu, hold, message, speaker, mute, transfer / conference, redial, cancel, volume / ringing / contrast up and down, previous page, next page
- Navigation Keys: Page scroll (left/right)
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 24 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 3 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports the Mitel 5412 12-Button PKM or Mitel 5448 48-Button PKM (sold separately, see optional accessories above)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Dual Mode: Supports both SIP and MiNet protocols
- Wall-Mountable: Yes
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection). Also supports Gigabit Connectivity via optional Gigabit Ethernet Stand.
- Bluetooth: No
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset interface.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see accessories above)
- Mitel 3300 IP Communications Platform (ICP), Release 8.0 (UR1)
- Mitel SX-200 IP Communications Platform (ICP) Release 4.0 (UR3)
- Mitel Teleworker Solution, Release 4.5
- 5330 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map