Mitel 6920W Gigabit WiFi IP Phone (50008385)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Mitel 6920w is a high-performance IP phone designed for small to large businesses. It features a large 3.5-inch color display with a user-friendly interface and a full-duplex speakerphone for hands-free communication. The phone supports high-definition audio with advanced noise cancellation technology for crystal-clear sound quality. Additionally, it has built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, making it easy to connect to wireless networks and mobile devices. The Mitel 6920w also offers a variety of programmable keys and advanced call management features, making it an ideal choice for busy professionals who require a reliable and versatile communication solution.
- Display: 3.5-inch (320x240 pixel) color display with adjustable screen brightness
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Settings, voicemail, transfer, directory, volume, end call, redial, hold, mute, speaker
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 18 programmable keys (6 buttons with 3 pages) that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 3 Mitel M695 Expansion Modules for a total of an additional 84 programmable keys
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount bracket
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2 allows users mobile phone to pair directly with the 6920w. Also allows users to connect a Bluetooth headset.
- Wi-Fi: Built-in dual band WiFi (2.4GHz and 5.0 GHz)
- USB Port: Single USB port allows users to connect optional accessories such as USB headsets and USB Flash Drive’s for call recording.
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port. Also supports USB headsets.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Mitel MiVoice Business
- Mitel MiVoice Connect
- Mitel MiCollab
- BroadSoft BroadWorks
- Asterisk-based platforms
- 3rd Party Hosted IP PBX Platforms
- 6920w IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable