Mitel 6930 Gigabit IP Phone (50006769)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Mitel 6930 IP Phone delivers high-fidelity, reliable, secure, and scalable voice communication for small to large enterprise businesses. The Mitel 6930 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio for crystal clear voice communications and encrypted voice communications to enhance security. The Mitel 6930 offers an intuitive user experience with its high resolution 4.3-inch color LCD display, 72 programmable buttons and 5 context-sensitive soft keys. The Mitel 6930 is ideal for knowledge workers, remote workers, managers, and executives across industries and businesses of all sizes.
- Display: 4.3-inch (480x272 pixel) color display with adjustable screen brightness
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Settings, voicemail, transfer, directory, volume, end call, redial, hold, mute, speaker
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation with OK button
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 72 programmable keys (12 buttons with 6 pages) that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 5 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 3 Mitel M695 Expansion Modules for a total of an additional 84 programmable keys
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount kit
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.1 allows users mobile phone to pair directly with the 6930. Also allows users to connect a Bluetooth headset.
- USB: USB 2.0 port enhances the usability of call handling by enabling wired or wireless headsets
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset interface. Also supports wired and wireless headsets via USB port and Bluetooth.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- MiVoice Business, R8
- MiVoice Office 400 R5.0
- MiVoice 5000 R6.4
- MiVoice MX-One R6.3
- MiCollab Client, Release 7.2.2
- 6930 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable