Mitel 6940W Gigabit WiFi IP Phone (50008387)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Mitel 6940W is a high-performance IP phone designed for enterprise-level communication. It features a large color touchscreen display, HD audio, and integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing users to easily connect to wireless networks and mobile devices. The phone also includes programmable keys, support for up to 96 lines, and a variety of advanced calling features such as conferencing, call recording, and call transfer. The Mitel 6940W is a powerful and versatile communication tool for businesses looking to improve their productivity and streamline their communication processes.
- Display: 7-inch (800x480 pixel) color touchscreen display with adjustable screen brightness
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Settings, voicemail, transfer, directory, volume, end call, redial, hold, mute, speaker
- Navigation Keys: Touchscreen
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 96 programmable keys (16 buttons with 6 pages) that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 6 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 3 Mitel M695 Expansion Modules for a total of an additional 84 programmable keys
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount bracket
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2 allows users mobile phone to pair directly with the 6940w. Also allows users to connect a Bluetooth headset.
- Wi-Fi: Built-in dual band WiFi (2.4GHz and 5.0 GHz)
- USB Port: Single USB port allows users to connect optional accessories such as USB headsets and USB Flash Drive’s for call recording.
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port. Also supports USB headsets.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Mitel MiVoice Business
- Mitel MiVoice Connect
- Mitel MiCollab
- BroadSoft BroadWorks
- Asterisk-based platforms
- 3rd Party Hosted IP PBX Platforms
- 6940w IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable