The Mitel Cordless (DECT) Headset is a key benefit for any office or home-based call center users. DECT-based, it can be used in high-density environments. Designed specifically for the Mitel 5330, 5330e, 5340, 5340e, and 5360 IP Phones, many features have been integrated into the headset itself.
- Initiate call / end call key
- Volume control keys
- Mute key
- Built-in ringer in the Cordless (DECT) Handset
- Place outbound calls while mobile with programmable “Auto Speed Dial” upon off-hook – Speak@Ease or “0” or Secretary speed-call
- LED indicators on the Cordless (DECT) Module, Cordless (DECT) Handset, and Cordless (DECT) Headset indicate both connectivity and charging status
- Eight hours talk time
- Forty-three hours standby time
- Battery recharge time of three hours or less
- Operating range of up to 300 feet (100 meters) from the 5330, 5330e, 5340, 5340e, and 5360 IP Phones
- Integrated functionality of the Cordless (DECT) Headset eliminates the need for a handset lifter
- Out of communications range warning tone
- Audible warning for low battery
- DECT-based design: Standard DECT and DECT 6.0 cordless technology provides higher quality voice transmission, density, and less interference compared to Bluetooth
- Powered through host phone. No additional power supply needed.
- Mitel 5330 IP Phone
- Mitel 5330e IP Phone
- Mitel 5340 IP Phone
- Mitel 5340e IP Phone
- Mitel 5360 IP Phone
- Mitel Communications Director (MCD): Release 5.0
- Mitel 5000 Communications Platform (CP): Release 5.0
- Mitel SX-200 ICP: Release 4.0, UR3
- Mitel Border Gateway: Release 7.0
- Cordless DECT Module
- Charging Cradle (with 2 screws)
- Jumper Cable
We provide FREE UPS Ground shipping on any online order over $99. For online orders totaling less than $99, UPS Ground shipping is a flat rate of $9.95. The offer is valid in the continental United States.
The vast majority of our orders are shipped the same day as placed. If there is any significant delay in your order leaving our warehouse, you will be contacted promptly by our customer service department.
We offer UPS Ground, UPS 3 Day Select, UPS 2 Day Air, UPS Next Day Air Saver, and UPS Next Day Air.
· UPS Ground - 1-5 days depending on delivery distance (see Ground services map below)
· UPS 3 Day Select – by 4:30 p.m. third business day to most US addresses
· UPS 2 Day Air - by 4:30 p.m. second business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air Saver - by 4:30 p.m. next business day to most US addresses
· UPS Next Day Air - by 10:00 a.m. next business day to most US addresses
UPS Ground Services Map