Mitel MiVoice UC360 Conference Phone - Audio Variant (50006580) Certified Refurbished
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Mitel MiVoice UC360 IP Conference Phone is an easy-to-use, easy-to-manage, high-quality wideband audio-conferencing solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. The Mitel UC360 offers a contemporary design with 360-degree room coverage so all participants can be clearly heard. The Mitel UC360 is a great fit for medium-to-large conference rooms as well as private executive offices.
- Display: 7-inch, 1024x600 pixel resolution, Touchscreen, Backlit Color LCD Display with adjustable brightness
- Room Size: Ideal for a room size of 35 x 35 feet (10.7 x 10.7 m)
- Fixed Feature Soft Keys: Home, Menu, Back, Mute, Volume Control
- USB: Two USB 2.0 ports that can be used for transferring files and accessories support (such as wireless keyboard or mouse)
- Micro SD Card: Includes a Micro SD Card slot for file access
- HDMI: In-room presentation display via built-in HDMI port connected to a high-definition (1080p) LCD display or projector
- 3.5MM Audio Port: External audio input jack 3.5mm TRS (external microphone hardware only)
- Ethernet Connectivity: Supports 10/100/1000 Gigabit Connection
- Microphone: Array of 16 microphones positioned around the conference phone allow for 360-degree sound pickup from up to 12 feet away. Beamforming technology automatically locates the prime speaker in the room, reduces the noise from the other microphones and provides visual indication of the active microphone beam to users in the room.
- Audio: Utilizes high-definition, wideband audio and sophisticated call processing codecs to pick up and reproduce in-room audio, delivering outstanding, crisp, clear audio to all participants on the conference.
- GSM Resistance: Designed to resist GSM interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices to deliver clear communications without noise distractions.
- Cloud-Based Services: Direct access to Cloud-based services - such as, Google Docs, Box, and Dropbox to easily access files not presently with participants in the room.
- Web Browser: Web browser allows multimedia support for access to cloud-based services, such as Gmail and Microsoft Exchange Web for contact dialing and chat functions.
- Configuration: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client or static configuration
- Global Support: Supports multiple languages such as English, French (Canadian), Spanish (European), Spanish (Latin American), Dutch, German, Italian, Portuguese (European), Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Mitel MiVoice Business, Release 5.0 SP2 (or higher)
- Mitel MiVoice Office 250, Release 5.1 SP4 (or higher)
- Mitel MiVoice MX-ONE, Release 5.0 SP5 (or higher)
- Mitel MiVoice 5000, Release 6.1 (or higher)
- Mitel MiVoice Border Gateway, Release 7.1 (or higher)
- UC360 Conference Station
- Network Cable