Sangoma S206 IP Phone (PHON-S206)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Sangoma S206 is an entry level IP Phone designed for everyday users such as cubicle workers or entry-level sales representatives. The Sangoma S206 combines an attractive new ergonomic design with wideband audio (HD Voice) for crystal clear voice communications, backlit LCD display, and supports up to 2 SIP accounts.
- Display: 128 x 40 Pixel Graphical LCD with Backlight
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 2 SIP Accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Speakerphone, Headset, Mute, Menu, Voicemail
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 2 programmable line keys
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Not Available
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount bracket
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Ethernet (10/100) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Wi-Fi: Not Available
- USB Ports: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/FTPS/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems including 3CX, FreePBX, and PBXact
- Also compatible with other SIP-based VoIP platforms; however, it is recommended that you verify its compatibility with your specific service provider for confirmation.
- Sangoma S206 IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable