Shoretel 485G Gigabit IP Phone (IP485G, 10498) Certified Refurbished
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Shoretel 485G is an 8-line IP Phone that meets the needs of information workers, professionals, and managers who have moderate voice communications requirements. The Shoretel 485G features a backlit color display, 6 feature keys, 5 soft keys, and dual Ethernet ports. The Shoretel 485G IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
- Display: 480x272 pixel resolution, backlit color display with adjustable display contrast
- Call Appearance: 8 call appearance buttons (with LED indicators) that show incoming, active, or held calls
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Transfer, Conference, Directory, History, Voicemail, Hold, Volume, Headset, Mute, Speaker
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation keys with select button
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 8 programmable keys that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 5 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports the Shoretel BB424 Button Module (sold separately, see optional accessories above)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice). Also supports G.711, uLaw/aLaw, G.723, G.726, G.729a, iLBC, Linear16 audio codecs.
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount kit
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset interface
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. SIP Protocol.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Requires Shoretel Connect Cloud Service (Renamed to Mitel MiCloud Connect)
- Can also be used on a Shoretel PBX Platform
- 485G IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable