Shoretel IP 8000 Conference Phone (Certified Refurbished)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Shoretel IP 8000 is an easy-to-use, easy-to-manage, high-quality audio-conferencing solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. The Shoretel IP 8000 offers 360-degree room coverage and 16 built-in omni-directional microphones so all participants can be clearly heard. The Shoretel IP 8000 is a great fit for medium to large conference rooms, as well as private executive offices.
- Display: 240x64-pixel resolution, backlit LCD display
- Call Appearance: Single line with a user experience of multiple calls per line
- Fixed Feature Keys: Standard 12-key keypad, Answer/End, Conference, Redial, Mute, Volume Control
- Softkeys: Not Available
- Navigation Keys: Not Available
- Ethernet Connectivity: Single Ethernet line interface (10/100)
- Microphone: 360-degree coverage, 16-microphone array, beam forming technology. Also features speaker detection, which adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the conference room.
- Audio: Supports G.711 and G.729A audio codecs. Acoustic Clarity technology provides full-duplex conversations, echo cancellation and background noise suppression.
- Expansion Mics: Not Available
- Network Configuration: Static or DHCP IP address assignment
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Requires Shoretel Unified Communications System
- Shoretel IP 8000
- 25-foot Network Cable