Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Yealink CP960 IP Conference Phone is a user friendly, high-quality, wideband audio-conferencing solution that meets the challenges of the most diverse rooms. The Yealink CP960 offers a contemporary design with 360-degree room coverage so all participants can be clearly heard. The Yealink CP960 is a great fit for medium-to-large sized conference rooms, as well as private executive offices. It provides flexible deployment options and expansion by using optional extension microphones that can be wired or wireless.
- Display: 5-inch, 720x1280-pixel resolution, touchscreen, LCD with backlight
- Call Appearance: Supports 1 SIP account. Supports up to 5 parties per conference call.
- Contemporary Design: Raised edge for easier handling and repositioning on tabletop. Crisp, precise button tactility.
- Fixed Feature Soft Keys: Volume Key, Home Button
- Ethernet Connectivity: Single Ethernet line interface (10/100)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 technology allows users to connect their smartphone or tablet.
- Wi-Fi: Built-in dual band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz/5GHz, 802.11.b/g/n/ac)
- USB: Includes 2x USB 2.0 ports, allowing users to connect a flash drive for call recording or CPW90 charging cradle. Also includes a USB 2.0 Micro-B Device Port, allowing users to connect a PC and turn the CP960 into an external speaker and microphone your PC.
- Audio Port: Includes a 3.5mm audio port allowing users to connect an optional external speaker.
- Microphone: 360-degree coverage, 3-microphone array, 20 ft (6-meter) microphone pickup range
- Expandability: Supports both wired or wireless external microphones for expanded coverage of an additional 10 ft. (sold separately).
- Audio: Optimal HD audio, full duplex technology. Yealink Noise Proof Technology reduces background noise, minimizing distractions for the participants.
- Configuration: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) client or static configuration
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc)
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, and Broadsoft platforms
- CP960 Conference Station
- Network Cable