Yealink T46U Gigabit IP Phone (SIP-T46U)
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Yealink T46U is a 16-line Gigabit IP Phone that meets the needs of both knowledge workers and managers who have heavy voice communications requirements. The Yealink T46U features support for up to 16 SIP accounts, HD Voice, Dual USB Ports, and a backlit color LCD display. The Yealink T46U IP Phone leverages your IP network to deliver sophisticated voice communications with excellent audio performance and enhanced security capabilities.
The T46U is the direct replacement for the T46S. The T46U has the same elegant appearance of the T46S, but offers a faster, more responsive processor, 2 USB ports, and Acoustic Shield Technology that helps with noise filtering.
- Display: 4.3-inch, 480x272-pixel resolution, Color LCD display with backlight
- Call Appearance: Supports up to 16 SIP accounts
- Fixed Feature Buttons: Message, headset, mute, redial, hands-free speakerphone
- Navigation Keys: 4-way navigation with Select Key
- Programmable Line/Feature Keys: 27 programmable keys (9 keys, 3 pages) that support either lines (such as directory numbers), or call features (such as speed dialing).
- Softkeys: 4 interactive soft keys that guide users through call features and functions
- Button Module Expansion: Supports up to 3 Yealink EXP43 Expansion Modules (see optional accessories above)
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Wall-Mountable: Yes, requires optional wall mount bracket
- Ethernet Connectivity: Dual Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) line interface (PC Pass Through & Network Connection)
- Bluetooth: Requires optional BT41 Bluetooth dongle
- Wi-Fi: Requires optional WF50 Bluetooth dongle
- USB Ports: Includes 2 USB ports that allow users to connect optional accessories such as USB Headsets, BT41 Bluetooth Dongle, WF50 Wi-Fi dongle, or USB Flash Drive for call recording.
- Headset Port: Includes RJ9 headset port for wired headsets. Also supports USB headsets.
- Wireless DECT Headsets: Yealink Wireless DECT Headsets plug directly into the USB port. Non-Yealink Wireless DECT Headsets require optional EHS36 or EHS40 adapter.
- Message Waiting Indicator: Yes
- Adjustable Tilt Display: No
- Network: Static or DHCP IP address assignment. FTP/FTPS/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS server based central provisioning for mass deployments.
- Global Support: Uses Icon keys and supports multiple languages.
- Supports 802.3af Power-over-ethernet (PoE)
- Can also be powered via optional power adapter if PoE is not available on your network (power supply sold separately – see optional accessories)
- Compatible with a wide variety of open-source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions (Vonage Business, Ring Central, Nextiva, 8x8, etc).
- Also compatible with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, and Genesys platforms
- Check with your VoIP service provider for compatibility confirmation
- SIP-T46U IP Phone
- Desk Stand
- Handset with 12 Ft. Cord
- CAT5E Network Cable