Yealink W56H Wireless Expansion Handset
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Yealink W56H is a high-performance wireless handset that includes a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications. The W56H wireless handset is designed for use with the W56P and W60P phone systems. The W56H is ideal for healthcare, light manufacturing, retail, and hospitality environments.
- Display: 2.4-in. (6-cm) color display with 240 x 320 pixel resolution
- Call Appearance: Up to 2 concurrent calls per handset
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 12 key numerical keypad, Green key (answer), Red key (end call), Messages, Mute, Speakerphone, Mute, Transfer
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Programmable Softkeys: Two soft-key buttons to access screen-based applications, features, and functions
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports Opus Wideband Audio Codec (HD Voice) along with standard G.722 Wideband Audio
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes 3.5mm headset jack.
- Battery: Delivers up to 30 hours of talk time, and 400 hours of standby time.
- Quick Charge: 10-minute charge time for 2-hours of talk time.
- Network Security: TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Expandability: Connect up to 5 W56H handsets to the W52P/W56P base station or 8 Yealink W56H handsets to the W60B base station
- The W56H handset is compatible with the W52P/W56P wireless phone systems or any system using the W60B base station
- W60B Base Station – Supports up to 8 W56H handsets
- W52P/W56P Base Station – Supports up to 5 W56H handsets
- W56H Handset
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Belt Clip
- Power Adapter
- USB Charger Cradle