Yealink W57R Rugged Wireless Expansion Handset
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Yealink W57R is a high-performance, ruggedized wireless handset that includes a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications. The W57R is shock, dust and waterproof, certifying it with an IP54 protection rating. The Yealink W57R is ideal for harsh working environments, such as factories, warehouses, restaurants, and healthcare.
The Yealink W57R Handset requires the W70B DECT Base Station or W80 DECT IP System.
- Display: 1.8-inch, 128x160 pixel resolution, TFT color screen
- Ruggedized Design: Certified IP54 Protection Rating. Shock, dust, splash, and disinfectant resistant. Can withstand a 3.5M drop without being damaged. Also has a disinfectant-resistant surface and will not fade when exposed to UV-C light.
- Call Appearance: Up to 2 simultaneous calls per handset
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 12 key numerical keypad, Green key (answer), Red key (end call/power), Messages, Mute, Speakerphone, Transfer
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Programmable Softkeys: Two soft-key buttons to access screen-based applications, features, and functions
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports Opus Wideband Audio Codec (HD Voice) along with standard G.722 Wideband Audio
- Bluetooth: Not Available
- Headset Port: Includes 3.5MM headset jack
- Battery: Delivers up to 40 hours of talk time, and 575 hours of standby time (in ideal environments)
- Quick Charge: 10-minute charge time for 2-hours of talk time.
- Network Security: TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Expandability: Connect up to 10 W57R handsets to the W70B base station or 100 W57R handsets to the W80 DECT System
- The W57R handset is compatible with the W70B DECT Base Station or W80 DECT IP Multi-Cell System
- W70B Base Station – Supports up to 10 W57R handsets
- W80 DECT IP Multi-Cell System – Supports up to 100 W57R handsets
- W57R Handset
- Charging Cradle
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Belt Clip
- Power Adapter