Yealink W76P Wireless IP Phone with Base Station
Regular price $167.95
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Yealink W76P bundle includes the W56H wireless handset and W70B base station. Together, the bundle offers a high-performance, ruggedized wireless handset that includes a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications.
The W56H is ideal for office, healthcare, light manufacturing, retail, and hospitality environments.
The W70B supports up to 10 SIP accounts and allows users to connect up to 10 Yealink cordless handsets and conference phones. The W70B offers TLS and SRTP security encryption.
W56H Wireless Handset Features
- Display: 2.4-in. (6-cm) color display with 240 x 320-pixel resolution
- Call Handling: Up to 2 simultaneous calls per handset
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 12 key numerical keypad, Green key (answer), Red key (end call), Messages, Mute, Speakerphone, Mute, Transfer
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Softkeys: Two soft-key buttons to access screen-based applications, features, and functions
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports G.722 Wideband Audio Codec (HD Voice)
- Bluetooth: Not available
- Headset Port: Includes 3.5mm headset jack.
- Battery: Delivers up to 30 hours of talk time, and 400 hours of standby time.
- Quick Charge: 10-minute charge time for 2-hours of talk time.
- Network Security: TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Expandability: Connect up to 10 W59R handsets to the W70B base station
W70B Base Station Features
- Supports up to 20 simultaneous calls
- Supports up to 10 Yealink wireless handsets and conference phones
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts
- Supports up to 6 Yealink RT30 repeaters
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Improved startup and signal connection speeds. Provides no perception upgrade, slashing its upgrade downtime as well.
- Noise reduction system
- Auto-provision via TFTP/FTP/HTTP/HTTPS/RPS
- Indoor Range: 50M; Outdoor Range: 300M (in ideal environments)
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) or included power adapter
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions.
- Also compatible with Broadsoft, 3CX, Asterisk, and Metaswitch platforms.
- W56H Handset
- W70B Base Station
- Base Stand
- USB Charging Cradle
- Two Power Adapters
- Ethernet Cable
- Belt Clip
- Rechargeable Battery