Yealink W78P Wireless IP Phone and Base Station
Couldn't load pickup availability
The Yealink W78P bundle includes the W78H wireless handset and W70B base station. Together, the bundle offers a high-performance, ruggedized wireless handset that includes a wide range of features for enhanced voice communications.
The W78H has a new contemporary and sleek design, making it more stylish and compact to carry. The Yealink W78H is ideal for office, healthcare, light manufacturing, retail, and hospitality environments.
The W70B supports up to 10 SIP accounts and allows users to connect up to 10 Yealink cordless handsets and conference phones. The W70B offers TLS and SRTP security encryption.
W78H Wireless Handset Features
- Display: 2.4-inch, 240x320 pixel resolution, TFT color screen
- Call Appearance: Up to 2 simultaneous calls per handset
- Fixed Feature Buttons: 12 key numerical keypad, Green key (answer), Red key (end call/power), Messages, Mute, Speakerphone, Transfer
- Navigation Keys: Four-way navigation and select keys
- Programmable Softkeys: Two soft-key buttons to access screen-based applications, features, and functions
- Speakerphone: Includes high-quality, 2-way speakerphone
- Audio: Supports Opus Wideband Audio Codec (HD Voice) along with standard G.722 Wideband Audio
- Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth 5.1 allows users to connect a wireless headset
- Headset Port: Includes 3.5MM headset jack
- Battery: Delivers up to 21 hours of talk time, and 166 hours of standby time (in ideal environments)
- Quick Charge: 10-minute charge time for 2-hours of talk time.
- Network Security: TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Expandability: Connect up to 10 W78H handsets to the W70B base station or 100 W78H handsets to the W80 DECT System
W70B Base Station Features
- Supports up to 20 simultaneous calls
- Supports up to 10 Yealink wireless handsets and conference phones
- Supports up to 10 SIP accounts
- Supports up to 6 Yealink RT30 repeaters
- TLS and SRTP security encryption
- Wideband Audio (HD Voice)
- Improved startup and signal connection speeds. Provides no perception upgrade, slashing its upgrade downtime as well.
- Noise reduction system
- Auto-provision via TFTP/FTP/HTTP/HTTPS/RPS
- Indoor Range: 50M; Outdoor Range: 300M (in ideal environments)
- Powered via Power over Ethernet (PoE) or included power adapter
- Compatible with a wide variety of open source PBX systems or Hosted Cloud Solutions.
- Also compatible with Broadsoft, 3CX, Asterisk, and Metaswitch platforms.
- W78H Handset
- Charging Cradle
- Rechargeable Lithium Battery
- Belt Clip
- 2x Power Adapters
- W70B Base Station